PHASE 1: FIRST CONTACT
- Contact by email with a rough description of your design wishes
- Determination of overall timeline and price
- Order confirmation
PHASE 2: DESIGN PLANNING
- approx. 2-3 weeks before the painting process begins
- Your sketches and ideas will be collected and discussed with the JMD design team
- Development of digital sketches according to your input in previous contacts
PHASE 3: FINAL CORRECTIONS
- Positioning of logos, brands, and patterns
- Refinement of details
PHASE 4: PAINTING PROCESS
- Personal discussion of the final details and colors with Jens Munser
- The painting process begins (whole paintjob needs max. 10 days)
- Photos documenting the progress will be sent to you
PHASE 5: SHIPPING
- You receive a final email with pictures and the invoice
- After payment has been received, we will send the helmet to you immediately via UPS or overnight express
CLICK, PRINT or DOWNLOAD, AND GET CREATIVE !
To create a computer graphic of your helmet design, we don’t need a perfect drawing. A simple sketch or description, that shows us your wishes and ideas is enough. Get inspired by the helmets in our gallery. Describe what you like on specific helmets there (color combination, style of the lines, shadows, effects, writings and so on).
Have fun !
The prices for paint jobs are as individual as the designs. Therefore it is very difficult to define flat rates. From design planning to the finished helmet, a helmet paint job is a very complex manual process which often takes a number of days per helmet.
The majority of the helmets shown in our gallery cost between €800,- and €3000,- excl. taxes. When you describe your wishes for the design, we can send you a rough cost estimate per e-mail. Get inspired by our gallery and find ideas for your dream helmet. We are looking forward to your enquiry.
The waiting period for a complete helmet design with graphic design and paint job is about 3-4 weeks. But in some cases, especially in the pre-season, the waiting time can be longer.
We will inform you about the actual waiting period together with the cost estimate. Please note that we only need your helmet during the actual painting phase. This means about 10 working days for designs without chrome coating and about 25 working days for those with chrome coating. During the design phase you can keep using your helmet.